When the winter passes, the region shows again its colourful side. In the warmer season guests can enjoy a variety of options.
Varied attractions, surrounded by the beautiful nature in summer, the holiday region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis warmly welcomes you. The holiday region of Tyrol offers a wide range of activities. Enjoy the sun while hiking or biking up to over 3,000 metres above sea level. Discover wonderful climbing routes and experience an unforgettable rafting adventure. Numerous crystal clear mountain lakes are perfect for cooling down. Further exciting activities are:
- Erlebniswelt Serfaus (Adventure world Serfaus)
- Erlebnispark Hög (Adventure park Hög)
- Summer fun park Fiss
- Rafting tours
- And much more ...
Especially in summer the Super-Sommer-Card
With the Super-Summer-Card you can use the numerous leisure activities and great attractions in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. You will receive this upon arrival at our house.
New from summer 2022, a service fee for the Super-Sommer-Card will be charged additionally:
- Adults per day: € 5,00 (incl. year 2006)
- Child per day: € 2,50 (year of birth 2007-2015)
This is what you can experience with the Super-Sommer-Card:
- Use of the mountain railroads in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis1
- Adventure world Serfaus (Murmliwasser, Murmlitrail, etc.)
- Adventure park Hög2 (water labyrinth, swimming area with shallow water zone, lumberjack trail, etc.)
- Summer fun park Fiss (Berta's air slide, Kneipp facility, slackline park, etc.)
- Children's mine (adventure playground, Golden Man Trail, etc.)
- Hiking bus daily between the villages Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Children's entertainment from Monday-Friday
- Thomas Brezina's adventure mountain (Serfaus pirate trails, Fiss witch trail, Ladis explorer trail)3
- Guided hikes from the tourist office
- Discount on bike park and trail tickets
1 except bike transport
2 except attractions with costs
3 except adventure block with colorful stickers
We sincerely hope that you appreciate the value of our diverse mountain offer and support the further development of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.